Each X World Wallet account can have two debit cards linked to it. In addition, each debit card can be used to load a specific X World Wallet account by no more than $10,000 a day. To learn more about World Wallet limits, click here.
Articles in this section
- What should I do when I receive my new X World Wallet Card?
- How do I add money to my X World Wallet Account?
- How much does a Card Load cost?
- Are there any limitations to the amounts I can load using Card Loads?
- When I initiate a Card Load, how soon can I expect to see the funds in my account?
- What happens if I initiated a Card Load but I don’t see the funds in my account?
- Can I transfer money from my World Wallet to another World Wallet holder?
- Can I get additional cards for other family members?