You may talk to the ATM owner or you may dispute the transaction by downloading the Dispute Resolution Form from the X World Wallet Account Center, completing all the fields, and emailing it back to the address printed on the form.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if … I want to contact Customer Support
- What should I do if … I don’t receive all the cash I requested from the ATM?
- What should I do if...there are transactions on my X World Wallet Account which I didn’t make?
- What should I do if ...my X World Wallet Card is not working at a retailer or at an ATM?
- What should I do if ...my card is lost or stolen?
- What should I do if … I cannot login