X World Wallet supports holding balances in up to 13 different currencies in the Currency Wallets in your account. Making purchases from funded Supported Currency Wallets (wallets that have a balance) allows you to plan in advance and spend like a local and avoid additional transaction fees. You may also transact in other currencies (referred to as Unsupported Currencies). You can find the list of available supported Currency Wallets here.
Articles in this section
- What is a Supplementary Card?
- What is a Virtual Card?
- What are Unsupported Currencies?
- What are Supported Currencies?
- What is a Limit?
- What is a Home Currency?
- What is the Applicable Exchange Rate?
- What is a Drawdown Order?
- What is a Currency Wallet?
- What is the Account Center?