These are currencies for which no Currency Wallet exists. Transactions can still be made with these currencies. However, you won’t be able to exchange your money into them in advance and maintain a balance in them, and additional fees may be applied. Unsupported Currency transactions are charged to your account in your Home Currency.
Articles in this section
- What is a Supplementary Card?
- What is a Virtual Card?
- What are Unsupported Currencies?
- What are Supported Currencies?
- What is a Limit?
- What is a Home Currency?
- What is the Applicable Exchange Rate?
- What is a Drawdown Order?
- What is a Currency Wallet?
- What is the Account Center?