A limit is a threshold that cannot be exceeded. For example, the Limit called “maximum account balance” is the maximum amount combining all your Currency Wallets that you can keep in your account at any one time.
Articles in this section
- What is a Supplementary Card?
- What is a Virtual Card?
- What are Unsupported Currencies?
- What are Supported Currencies?
- What is a Limit?
- What is a Home Currency?
- What is the Applicable Exchange Rate?
- What is a Drawdown Order?
- What is a Currency Wallet?
- What is the Account Center?